Friday, July 23, 2010

Kanyama Women's Conference

Today I was blessed to minister to about 20 women from the Kanyama Church Women's Group. God's message to them through me was on the power of prayer. I was assisted by Alfred's wife Muumbe who was my interpreter (speaking via an interpreter is interesting). After our session Carla and Carol helped each lady make a prayer necklace to remember us by. As the group leader Catherine was closing the session, she commented that the lesson today was a continuation of their study last week on (you guessed it) PRAYER! Is that God or what? I have truly been touched by the genuine kindness of the Zambian people.........

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Carol I said Hello and that I have been keeping you in my prayers. I miss you!

    Jane Scarsbrook

    ReplyDelete